Passionate about Fashion Futures and innovation? Clausette.cc is the first French online magazine dedicated to the Future of Fashion – and we’re now seeking for external contributing writers! If you want to join the FashTech revolution with us, with the opportunity to position yourself as an expert and build your portfolio at the same time, you’ve come to the right place!
- Featured on our platform, your pieces will be signed with a byline and any links you wish to promote.
- This is a unique opportunity to position yourself as an expert in the field of the Future of Fashion, wearable tech & computational fashion, smart garments and Fashion Tech. Your work will be read by our ever-growing community, visible over our social channels to enable you to build yourself as a brand.
- You will get access to our growing network, with opportunities to work on freelance (payed) projects and you’ll get access to all wonderful events we go, with provided Press Pass.
Between 3-6h per week. Blogs’ lenght can be discussed, but a minimum of 2 posts per month will be appreciated. Therefore, you must be dependable, consistent and be able to deliver copy on time.
Candidate success criteria
Audience first minded, the candidate shall have editorial skills and passion for writing, passion for technological innovation in Fashion and all of Clausette Magazine’s topics. He/she shall understand how to create content that draws audience using images, words, videos… Skill at both long-form content creation and real-time content creation (immediate), the ability to think like an educator, intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it. Fluency in web social content management, analytics and monitoring.
How to apply
Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following if interested:
- Website link, Twitter, LinkedIn & portfolio,
- Links to examples of your best articles/blogs,
- An example of a story you would submit,
- An example of brands, startups or individuals who you think are doing great things at the moment,
- A short response to why you would want to be a contributing writer at Clausette Magazine
We’ll do our best to respond to all applications & appreciate your work & time!